MEET DR. CLINT JACKSON
Champaign-Urbana’s choice in chiropractic care
Dr. Clint Jackson, a native of Champaign-Urbana, has been in practice 12 years. His inspiration to become a chiropractor started when he was a teenager, his family’s chiropractor was able to help him overcome a knee condition that kept him from playing soccer. During his chiropractic care he also saw improvement in his Asthma, which peaked his interest. Dr. Jackson began his educational path by completing his Pre-Chiropractic Degree at Lake Land College and Eastern Illinois University. In 2004, he graduated with his Doctor of Chiropractic (D.C.) degree from the prestigious Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, IA. After successfully completing both Chiropractic and Physiotherapy National Boards, Dr. Jackson returned to Illinois to become a licensed Chiropractic Physician. In 2005, he opened his clinic, Jackson Chiropractic, and since then has helped thousands of patients improve their health. After a few years in practice, Dr. Jackson realized the benefits of adding acupuncture to his patients care and decided to complete a Fellowship with the Acupuncture Society of America (FASA). Jackson Chiropractic and Acupuncture provides quality chiropractic care that focuses on the person’s health, not the disease.
As a Chiropractor, husband, and father, Dr. Jackson knows that your health is your most important asset. He believes everyone has the right to be healthy. His desire to give the best care possible is what drives him to never stop learning ways to help his patients. Chiropractic changed his life, he loves what he does and wants to help as many people in our community as he can. Dr. Jackson provides a highly personal approach to care and strives to help everyone achieve and maintain health.
Dr. Jackson is a local philanthropist, national speaker, travel enthusiast, and has been featured numerous times (over 100!) on the WCIA Morning Show. In his free time, Dr. Jackson enjoys spending time with his wife, Tiffany, and their two children, Kenzie and Cole.
- American Chiropractic Association (ACA)
- Champaign Chamber of Commerce
- Illinois Chiropractic Society (ICS)
- Illinois Prairie State Chiropractic Association (IPSCA)
- International Chiropractic Association (ICA)
- International Chiropractic Pediatric Association (ICPA)
- 40 under 40 Award
- WCIA Morning Show Guest Speaker
- Pinnacle Management Counselor and Speaker
- Palmer Chiropractic Clinic Abroad Program to Fiji
- Advanced Acupuncture Certification
- Whiplash and Brain Injury Traumatology Certification
- Webster Certification
- Eastern Illinois Foodbank (EIF) Prom Benefit
- Foundation for Chiropractic Progress (F4CP)
- Judah Rising